Traditional district Nihombashi Hamacho with Edo atomosphere.
5 minute walk to the nearest station, and 3 subway stations accessible.
OHYAMA is running own business at office building in Hamacho, with humanity and Edo atomosphere from 1921.
It is very close to traditional district of wholesalers, Bakurocho, Higashi-Nihombashi, and Ningyocho, social gathering town with masters.
The building is located in along the Sumida River and Ryogoku JCT of Shuto Expwy, but Inside of the building is remaining silent.
Now, nearer 70 staffs are working in the comfortable office space, like to forget that we are in the downtown Tokyo.
Location of Head Office
Location of the branches and affiliates nationwide, please refer to the content “Branch offices” and “Affiliate Supporters“.
Let me add that the showroom is in this building 1F.
When have you visit us, please use the following public transport as much as possible.
We provide 2 parking space for our customers. But, when there is no space, there is a case to have you use a nearby toll parking.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Toei Shinjuku Line Hamacho : 5-minute walk
- Toei Asakusa Line Higashi-Nihombashi : 10-minute walk
- Toei Asakusa Line Ningyocho : 12-minute walk
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Ningyocho : 12-minute walk
- JR Sobu Line (Rapid) Bakurocho : 15-minute walk
Access from Various Places
When you come from each district of Tokyo, recommended route are as follows.
If you come from other areas, it is easier for you to use the Web service, such as “Train Route Finder“.
- From Tokyo (TYO), Otemachi, and Marunouchi : JR Sobu Line (Rapid) from Tokyo to Bakurocho – 10-minutes
- From Shinagawa (SGW) : JR Yokosuka Line is through to Sobu Line (Rapid) from Tokyo, and get off at Bakurocho – 15-minutes
- From Shinjuku : Toei Shinjuku Line to Hamacho – 25-minutes
- From Roppongi : Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line to Ningyocho – 20-minutes
- From Shibuya : Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, transfer to Toei Shinjuku Line at Jimbocho, and get off at Hamacho – total of 25-minutes
*It is the standard ride time above, and does not include the time required to transfer or walk.